- Lady, running down to the rip-tide, taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left-hand Poll-man# Sorry, just a song I find hard to get out of my head. Give it a listen, dig?
You want to know what happened to that flight? THE ENCLAVE HAPPENED!”— The Rapman knows too much.
.....Oh you startled me! I must have been napping at my Poll desk. I really do must get my alarm clock fixed. My one at home works but it ticks too loudly. Do you ever get that? Kinda ironic. An alarm clock which is supposed to wake me from sleep is keeping me up. That's the reason why I choose to put my alarm clock under my pillow, or under the covers, so the ticking is covered up. The other reason is that I have no bed-rest thing next to my bed to put the clock on so putting it in my bed is the only option, or I'd have to walk across the room to turn it off. I believe I have no idea what I'm talking about. But tell me later what you think eh?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 I asked you all your favourite way of killing Benny
- In third place, 33 people felt some kind of honour and fought Benny in the Ring at the Fort. Two men entered, one man left, and it sure as hell wasn't Benny.
- Second, 54 guys killed Benny with his own gun. Tough to pull off, but gloriously satisfying if you're successful to see the look on Benny's face as he's staring down the barrel of his 14-karat gun of bad luck. Dramatic irony ftw.
- Finally, 91 people just shot him with their own weapon. I guess if you really wanna kill somebody, you just kill them. Confidence, I find that sexy. 15
Question #2 I asked everybody would you like to see drivable cars in the next game?.
- In third place came the "Yes!" people. As long as they're prepared to wipe Raider off of their windscreen, they make it dirty.
- In second place, came the "No!" people. Fair enough. We have a different selection of travel just for you sir/madam... let me show you to our kiddie Bighorners.
- And in 1st place came the option of yes, but only if there were motorcycles as well. Maybe we'll see a post-apocalyptic Mel Gibson riding one as well? What is fate?
Bonus question. I asked the community what do you think happened to the Malaysian Airlines flight?
- Thirdly, 12 people offered different speculation to what I offered. One such example was the Bermuda triangle and even aliens. Now come on... what would aliens want with humanity? (tries his best to forget the Mothership Zeta add-on)
- 61 peeps thought that the plane went through a worm-hole to another dimension. Maybe another dimension where people say their words backwards and wear their trousers on their head says No-Bark.
- Finally, 125 people said it simply crashed into the ocean. No fun at all. But less so for the people of course. Here's hoping they get found alive. 8
From Leea we have a question which I forgot to add last week. She'll get a present as a consolation.
And from WhoeverReadThis we have a new Poll as well.
My random video of the week
It's happened to us all at least once before.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.