Welcome to the Saturday Polls: After Dark. Today you will find more sex adverts than usual for hot girls in your area, and also for products and companies you've never heard of before.
I just killed Butch, then killed the roaches, and then killed his mother.”— Peace'n Hugs is efficient.
Apologies if you're finding the Polls a bit late today (wherever you are), I've been doing work and stuff for my upcoming exams. So recently right, I've been playing Xbox games which I've never got round to playing. Weirdly enough as a 360 owner, I had never played a Halo game before. I played Combat evolved a few months ago and am now playing Halo 2 a little, and it's pretty fun. Not my usual game, first shooters but what the hell. What on earth has happened to that plane? Leave any thoughts down below. Personally, I think they crashed on an island with no inhabitants.
Last Week's Results
Question #1 I asked you all how you resolved the "Sweetroll dilemma" (it's harder than it sounds).
- In third place, 35 people did the simple option of just refusing to give Butch the roll. Does anybody else think Butch should have named his gang the "Tunnel Cakes" as a result to that precious cake memory at your birthday party?
- Secondly, 40 individuals just ate the cake before he even asked for it. Talk about thinking outside the box. Just be careful these people, if you eat too many of those sweetrolls, you might not even fit back into the box...
- Finally, 98 chose to insult Butch's mother for her predisposition towards alcohol consumption. Without answering why I chose to make it sound sophisticated, let's just say it ended up causing Butch to lay a pounding on you. Birthday bash indeed. 4,8,15,16
Question #2 I asked people what you did when Butch asked you to save his mum.
- 10 people gave Butch their precious BB gun to fight the radroaches. Ridiculous maaaan, we were like, totally infringing on the rights of the radroaches to enter the Vault and attack people. Roach rights 2014.
- In second place, came 15 people who convinced Butch to save her himself through Speech. If I had a good Speech in real life, I'd do a lot more than that. (Psssst, vote me as President of the world...)
- And in 1st place, 169 people saved Butch's mum themselves. Well why not, you get a Tunnel Snakes jacket as a reward! where is the plane?
Bonus question. I asked the community what was their idea of an offer you couldn't refuse?
- Thirdly, 13 people said a car. Except the problem is they never specified what car, so as a result they get a toy car.
- In second place, 17 people said a date with me. So tell me Poll-goer, tell me about yourself? What do you like to read? I'll refill our wine glasses...
- Finally, 120 people said money. Cold hard cash. Remember folks, money can't buy you happiness, unless that happiness is a prostitute. Two more more numbers needed
Here in the studio today to discuss the results, I have the Toaster. Who has just been fixed by the Nukapedia janitor on the floor below.
My random video of the week
Would you believe me if I said I only like it for the music?
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.