I gotta' fever, and the only prescription is more Polls. So welcome back folks.
Does everybody like hospitals? I don't like them. My mum recently had to go to the hospital a few days ago from breaking her wrist. There's just something about them that makes me think they're creepy. Maybe it's the corridors which all look the same so that you think like you're stuck in a labyrinth. Or maybe it's the sterile smell of medicine. Maybe it's just how ironically dirty it can be in waiting rooms, but I hate them and can gladly say I haven't been in a hospital now for about 1.5 years. In other news, how about that plane huh? Will it ever be found? Just where did that plane disappear to?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Last week I asked everybody whether you preferred Fallout quests with more morally grey outcomes or quests with more black and white outcomes.
- In third place with 24 votes came Black and White. I don't know about you, but it doesn't matter if you're black or white. Black and White is also the name of a strategy game my old friend liked to play, a game which I never cared for because I find strategy games boring.
- In 2nd place with 30 votes come the people with no preference. Maybe my arguments just weren't persuasive enough? Well, maybe I'll have to make them an offer they can't refuse.
- Morally grey outcomes take first place! With 175 votes. So many tough decisions to make. Like, should I baby-nap Ashur's baby or not? Or you can take a third option, and eat the baby. Also, what's grey and walks on eight feet? Grey underpants, I lied about the walking on 8 feet part.
Question #2 And finally (okay, not really finally, because there was only 2 questions, so it's a bit undramatic), my last question was Did the people of Nipton deserve what happened to them?
- In third place, 27 people admired the justice they bestowed upon them. What I didn't admire was the Powder Ganger's choice of fashion. Blue overalls are sooo 3 years ago.
- 69 (heh heh) people thought it was kinda' harsh what happened to them, but thought they deserved it. Maybe they deserved slavery better? I hope the Legion doesn't decide to give them all dynamite, because as it turns out, giving a bunch of convicts some blasting powder really isn't the best idea.
- And finally, big up to all the 130 idealists in the house who think they didn't get what they deserve regardless. My big questions is, just what did they deserve then? Isn't it just as likely that if they weren't attacked, you woulda' passed through Nipton and fought the Powder Gangers anyway? Just without all the crucifixion I suppose...
And now, to lighten the mood from last Poll's dark nature, I present this edition's Polls. I'd like to give a shout-out and thanks to Chris the Saiyan for giving me some of these ideas for the Poll, because really, the decisions you made in Vault 101 were the hardest in the game, which you'll see.
And this is for posterity.
My random video of the week
I like ones which are 9 inches long, bulging with meat and bursting with mayonnaise.
That's all this week. If you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page.