- How does it feeeeel in my Polls? How does it feeeeel in my Pol-ol-ol-ol-ols? Do you want them? Do you need them? Can you feel them? Tell me (in the comments)#
Return of the Fox, Once again, Return of the Fox, Top of the world, Return of the Fox, Watch my flow, You know that I'll be back, Here I go. That's two songs now. A cuddle to anybody who guesses correctly. Don't even think of using google search, or I'll know. Anyways, I'm back from my trip in America and it was fabulous. We did lots of stuff. High school, sightseeing, bowling, chicken wing eating, basketball game, laserquest. If you feel like seeing some of the pictures taken from on the trip, you can visit the other blog I posted here. America to me, seemed like an amazing place. The people were lovely and there were many sights to see and things to do. So much I liked it, I didn't actually feel like coming home. But well, what can you do? MountHail seems to have done a great job running the Polls since I've been off and I would like to once again thank him for taking the time out of his 2 days to write the Polls for me. It's much appreciated. And now, to the results and Poll!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Last week, MountHail asked everybody if RangerMaraffko should be relieved of his position as Enclave Vice-President due to inactivity. Plus, he's also NCR.
- The public have spoken, and 61% of voters (or 34 voters) believed that he should be relieved of his position. I now relieve him (claps twice very slowly).
Question #2 Peace'n hugs (I think, Hail wasn't so sure), asked everybody if they believed if aliens were out there and what would happen if they came to Earth?
- 35 people don't know. This is the correct answer. Because the 'UFO' sightings you've spotted were actually only weather balloons or solar eclipses. Aliens don't exist. Don't worry about such things. -ushers the black suited men in sunglasses and a black vehicle away-
- 36 people believe in aliens and think that they'd make an alliance with us. They clearly haven't seen any alien films. Everybody knows they all want to probe us and study our brains in jars. Just play Mothership Zeta and you'll see what I mean. Or better yet, don't play it.
- 58 people think aliens exist, but think they'll have a dance off with us. Who would win? We'll see.
Question #3 And finally, Leea asked everybody what did you do when you first met Caesar during Render Unto Caesar? I think Leea doesn't like the Legion. Just a feeling.
- In third place, 25 people did what he said and destroyed the Securitron army. Nooooo! -Thinks of the tear he would see in Yes Man's eye if he were to go back to the Strip and tell him what happened.
- 41 people yelled "Death to Tyrants!" and killed Caesar and his followers. That, or they were lying and they actually got killed and were to embarrassed to admit it. But I will say this: Watch out for their fisting attack.
- And in first place with 137 people, came the option of upgrading the Securitrons but pretending you destroyed them. Personally, I didn't do any of these options; I spoke to Caesar when I first met him... if you didn't speak to Caesar when you first met him, how were you supposed to enter the Bunker without making the Legion hostile?
My Random Video For The Week
A video I was introduced to by my host while I was in the States.
That's all this week, have fun!