This is BrandonFox, your friendly neighborhood Laserdisk jockey. What's a laserdisk? Hell if I know, but I'm bringing you the Polls anyway.
Well while you are in the revenge business at least you will enjoy some delicious steaks. after all, what could be better than eating your enemies?”— Ro-beast
I'm geeking out right now. My 'Final Cut Edition' of Blade Runner has arrived and I'm drooling over the film I know and love... even if there's probably only a minute difference. Has anybody seen Blade Runner before? You should have, or at least be aware of it. It inspired The Replicated Man quest from Fallout 3. If so, what was your favourite ending? Personally, I see Deckard as a Replicant. It heightens the emotion of the film and makes you wonder about your own humanity and morality sometimes... Anyway, this will be my final Polls edition before MountHail takes over temporarily for the 2 weeks while I'm away (I leave next Friday). So I hope everything goes fine and dandy!
Last Week's Results
Question #1 I asked everybody what their favourite conflict was in the Fallout series was. Because everybody loves a bit of conflict. Especially when you smack dab in the middle of it.
- In third place came America vs China in Operation Anchorage! DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- The Brotherhood war with the Enclave in Fallout 3 came second. Honestly, does anybody think the Brotherhood would have won if it wasn't for Liberty Prime? Can't help but think of Prime as Lyon's infinity +1 sword.
- And finally the Bull and the Bear, at each other's throats came first in New Vegas! Anybody ever heard the Forecaster's forecasts before? They're eerily accurate.
Question #2 Everybody was asked what animal they would like to be reincarnated as (well... if they died)
- In third place with 21 votes is the sneaky Nightstalker. I still have no idea how they hell they turn invisible. When I first played New Vegas... I thought that Stealthboys were made from Nightstalkers or something.... don't judge me!
- In second place with 64 votes is the ever loyal Dog. Who knows? Maybe some guy/girl in a blue Vault suit will come along and offer you to come with them on their adventures across the Wastes? Or maybe they'll just kill you and have Dog Steak for dinner. Tough call.
- And in first place is the ever ferocious Yao Guai! I had no idea how to spell this. I had to look it up. Here's a thought... what if all Yao Guai's are actually reincarnated Wastelanders? (Keanu Reeves whoa)
My Random Video For The Week
Remember. Refills sold separately. Ask your parents for help.
That's all this week! And good luck MountHail!