Hello Poll goers and welcome to another special edition of the Polls! We're once again sponsored by the Enclave. So now, another sell out product placement! Enclavios, they're grrrrrrrrreat! (Honestly, they taste like arse)
What do you expect from self-righteously self-important primitives (such as NCR)? You're either their whipping boy or their meat puppet, there is no inbetween with these scum.”— Eden2012
Election day is now underway for Enclave Vice President! The candidates have been gathered here like the Usual Suspects (awesome film, go see it). Unfortunately, the winner probably won't get a title as cool as Arnold as the Governator but in all honesty, who could? My cousin is putting me forward for a job which he also does, selling sound systems in John Lewis for Curry's (if you're English, you'll know what these places are c;) Does anybody see me as the kind of person who could walk up to you and try to sell you stuff? Honestly, I always feel like a liar when I do stuff like that. Or indeed, in all kinds of job interviews. It sucks having to have to suck up to the interviewer and the company you want to work for and lie about how you loooove working with customers! I so want to just stand up and throw a cup of water at the interviewer and just walk out, just to see their reaction. But, money is money my dear boy. In other news, Yes Man, surprisingly, did another Poll yesterday for old time's sake! What a TWIST! I gave a little fan squeal of delight when I saw it. So if you're not entertained in this edition, you can always go see Yes-Man, he's sure to do the job right :D
Last Week's Results
Question #1 The Republic of Dave is one of my favourite locations in the series and I liked it so much I thought I'd decide to see who everybody voted for in the town's side-quest election.
- In third place came.. how can this be!? Dave!? With only 14 votes! Fine! See how you people get along without him!
- Rosie with her promise of Democracy came 2nd with 16 votes! You know what this might mean folks? We might have another NCR on our hands... Let's hope the Capital Wasteland doesn't get too out of hand...
- And in first place was the "I didn't vote" option with 22 votes! But.. if they didn't vote in the Election, how comes they just voted? Is this a vote within a vote? Vote-ception! But to those of you who didn't vote because they don't think voting's important.... apparently they haven't heard of Puff Daddy's vote or die campaign.
Question #2 And secondly, while I didn't exactly like NCR as you might have noticed from the last results and my profile page, I can't deny that there are some NCR commanders I liked, so which ones were your favourites?
- Chief Hanlon was third with 48 votes. Did they vote for him because they understood what he was on about or because he was voiced by the old guy from Blade? Who cares! Hanlon is voiced by that cool old guy from Blade!
- And... oh dear, it seems we have many previous or current Enclave members in our midst, as 63 people wished the NCR would become deader than disco. Is disco dead to anybody else here?
- In 1st place was Colonel Hsu with 99 votes! He was my personal choice. For some reason, he reminds me of Keanu Reeves, must be his calm voice and deadpan expression. Could anybody else imagine an NCR commander voiced by Keanu Reeves? Woah. Now, I have a big edition this week for some reason. Hold onto your butts.
Like I said, it's time for the Enclave general election! Vote, or I will come to your house and murder you when you bathe or shower!
And finally, because I still feel like getting some cliche questions out of the way for my renewal of the Polls,
My Random Video for the Week
Harry reminds me of myself for some reason in this scene.
Sorry for the questions you may have seen before but I feel like they were important and had to be said. Besides, it's been a while since we've seen them, eh? Anyways, have a nice weekend everybody and if you have any suggestions, leave them on my talk-page!