This edition of the Polls is fully endorsed by the Enclave and the upcoming Vice President Election. Pets? 50 bottle caps. Skill books? 100 bottle caps. Survival against dangerous mutants? Priceless. There are some things caps can't buy. For everything else, there's the Enclave. Bless America.
Hi again guys! This edition of the Polls is rather special, because the election for Vice President of the Enclave is now underway. For this edition, I would like to ask people who would like to apply for the position of Enclave Vice President to leave an application in the comments section. Just something like "I would like to apply" would suffice. On next week's edition, all the applications will be collected into a Special Poll so people may vote for the next Vice President in true democratic style. I must say that only people with accounts will be up for application, so no anonymous users I'm afraid, or I will just ignore what you've written. In other (unimportant) news, I went back to school last week and am kinda glad. I did get so bored over the holidays. Anybody else go back to school recently? Anyway, I feel like I've said enough so I'll get right on with the Polls now, eh?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 First up, Theattackcorgi asked everybody what their favourite way to kill annoying characters was.
- In third place was... a tie! Between the ever illusive "other" option a and using melee weapons. This might sound weird, but does anybody else really enjoy the sound of using the baseball bat to hit enemies? It gives such a... satisfying sound. For "other" I got unique responses such as using companions to do their dirty work.... and even talking? Hell, I think Ulysses could pull off killing somebody by talking them to death.
- In 2nd place came using pickpocketing to place explosives onto the character with 11 votes. I wouldn't mind it so much if STEALING WAS EASIER! Seriously, it takes me at least 4 times to actually successfully steal an item, placing items on people is the same as well. And why do they attack me for placing better armour on them anyway? "What! Trying to give me free and more awesome armour are you? You will die for that!!!"
- And 1st place came my favourite, just simply shooting them. It's quick, it's easier, and you get to see heads asplode if you use a shotgun.
Question #2 And the second question from me was which game had your favourite side quest?
- In third place was Fallout 2 with 13 votes. They're certainly enjoyable but did anybody else find the side quests hard? I can't remember how many times I got my arse kicked by geckos trying to rescue that... guy from Klamath who went to the caves. And trying to find the real person who killed the Wright's son was difficult as well. Maybe older games are just harder? Also interestingly, I noticed that Fallout 1 had no votes. Huh.
- In second place was Fallout 3 with 65 votes. For me... this has the best. Who can forget the tree hippies and the old guy orgasming over the Declaration of Independence when you give it to him?
- And New Vegas came 1st place with 192 votes. To me, the side quests didn't do much for me. It was kind of like having a big quantity over having memorable and interesting ones. Would some people like to say what some of their favourite ones were?
Question #3 And finally anonymous user 220.127.116.11 asked us what our favourite Christmas presents were. Too big to post, but to those who got an Xbox One.... turn off the Kinect when watching your porn! Beware....
My Random Video For The Week
In light of Skire's reviews of several Resident Evil games, I couldn't help but remember how much I loved RE4's radio conversations. I almost liked them more than Metal Gear's. Anyway, here's one of my favourites:
And that's all people. If you have any suggestions, don't forget to leave them on my talk page!