FANDOM

Azrukal2077

aka Tresor

  • I live in Camarillo California
  • I was born on May 15
  • My occupation is Office Worker
  • I am Male
  • Azrukal2077

    Test

    March 17, 2016 by Azrukal2077

    I was wondering if this worked so made this its most likely true! 95% of fallout players have only played fallout 4 and the other 5% are crying that on youtube that there are so many screaming fallout noobs making "lets plays".

    Read more >