We have recently introduced several pages (designed by the invaluable Porter21) that will make it easier to create new, good quality articles, for users who are not that familiar with the wiki syntax, but will also speed up the process for everyone else. Simply type the article name in the appropriate box and click the "Create" button! Links to the article creation pages can be found in your sidebar on the left side of the screen (just below the Vault logo).
The pages are:
- The Vault:Create Fallout article - for Fallout articles
- The Vault:Create Fallout 2 article - for Fallout 2 articles
- The Vault:Create Fallout 3 article - for Fallout 3 articles
- The Vault:Create Fallout Tactics article - for Fallout Tactics articles
- The Vault:Create Fallout: New Vegas article - for Fallout: New Vegas articles
This feature was initially introduced just before the Mothership Zeta article influx and turned out to be quite handy - most of the new articles were created this way, which meant that they needed less cleanup later. Now you can use this nifty feature regardless of which game you want to expand! Similar pages for Van Buren and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel will soon follow.