Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's a new Japanese ad of Fallout: New Vegas that makes fun of Japanese RPG cliches. It shows people holding the following signs:
- "While the player is still weak, the enemies are weak, too. That's too convenient!"
- "For things to progress according to some scenario is the same as life according to the rules."
- "What's the point of playing again if there's no change to the story."
- "Since when did games become something that you watch?"
- "I think it would be nice if the main character had a mission aside from just wiping out evil."
- "Grinding levels is time spent losing motivation."
- "Games these days are doing little more than try to chase realistic graphics."
- "The stage is set. The only thing left is freedom!"