Here's another update on the patching status of Fallout: New Vegas.
The 1.01 patch has been released for the PS3 in Europe and North America (it was previously released on the PC and 360 as well). It fixes around 200+ quest and scripting-related bugs in the game.
Meanwhile, Nvidia has released the 260.99 WHQL drivers, which improve the performance of Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 3 on the PC:
- Increases performance vs. v260.99 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV, and Formula 1 Racing (DX11).
- Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Improves compatibility for Fallout 3: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.
Also, after a delay of several days, the 1C/Cenega edition of Fallout: New Vegas, available in Poland, Russia and Czech Republic, has finally been patched.