Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hardcore mode: Stimpaks take a long time to heal, you need a Doctor's bag to heal broken limbs, and you suffer from dehydration so you need to carry water.
- Obsidian have focused much more on the story than Bethesda did with Fallout 3
- VATS now includes a special attack for every weapon
- Weapons can be modded - one of the mods involves reducing the spooling time for miniguns.
- The Hoover Dam is intact and produces electricity
- Electricity seems to be one of the main themes in the game
- The HELIOS One solar tower controls an orbital laser platform
- You can get a portable controller for the laser platform and use it throughout the game
- Lots of "grey areas" in terms of actions and dialogue - a combined reputation and morality system means everything you do has an effect on something in one way or another.
- New Vegas will have different endings, "instead of the single, potentially anachronistic 'man/woman saves the Wasteland' finale."
- New weapon - The "All-American" - a rapid fire Sniper rifle
Other magazines that have recently previewed the game are Japanese Famitsu (with 2 new screenshots) and GameInformer, which also mentions Doctor's Bags, but doesn't have any other relevant information.