Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- New areas will open up for the player depending on your reputation
- Not all weapons have mods
- "You only buy mods from stores" - once bought you highlight the weapon you want to add it to in your inventory and apply it
- They will cost you a lot of money
- Hardcore is seperate to difficulty
- Hardcore is more of a mechanical shift as opposed to just bumping up hp - he compares it to Ninja Gaiden
- There is a dehydration meter
- Dehydration meter will have impact o the player (most likely drop in stats)
- Being out in the desert in the day, as opposed to night, will have a greater effect on your need for food and water
If any of you have a Live subscription and there's any more interesting stuff in the interview, let us know!