Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
May 11, 2010 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced the Fallout®: New Vegas™ collector’s edition (CE) for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Games for Windows. The limited collector’s edition is available in North America for pre-order now through participating retailers.
In addition to including the highly anticipated game, this premium version of Fallout: New Vegas also includes the game-inspired items below:
- “Lucky 7” poker chips. Each of the seven poker chips was designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas!
- A recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38” platinum chip.
- A hardcover graphic novel “All Roads”, that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. “All Roads” was written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.
- ‘The Making of Fallout: New Vegas’ DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.
“We’re offering this very cool collector’s edition to give fans the opportunity to own some of the items that they’ll discover while playing Fallout: New Vegas,” said Pete Hines, vice president of PR and marketing. “We are also expanding their experience with the game by including a top-notch graphic novel worthy of the Fallout name and a DVD that gives them a behind-the-scenes look at how the game was created.”
North Americans can pre-order at any participating retailer — like GameStop — starting today. European pre-orders will be available throughout Europe in the weeks to come.”