Bethesda Blog reports that the first Fallout: New Vegas patch for the PC version of the game (22.214.171.1248) has been released, fixing some scripting and quest issues, as well as a small fix for the PlayStation 3 version. If anyone has the actual changelog, please post it here.
- Auto/quicksaving bug - I can honestly say that we never saw that bug or heard it reported prior to release. I played the game primarily (and extensively) on the Xbox 360 and PC (I also played on the PS3, but not as much) and never saw anything like that. We are looking into it right now because obviously it's (very) bad.
- NVIDIA + water - lol - This is a known issue that was introduced with NVIDIA's drivers as of (I think) two revs ago. It can affect Fallout 3 as well. We are still discussing it with NVIDIA.
- NPC faces - slow framerate - I hadn't heard of this prior to launch, but I'm going to talk to Frank (our lead programmer) about it.
- CTD Apocalypse - CTDs are often very hard to diagnose, so honestly maybe we have seen "your" issue before, maybe we haven't. These are the hardest to figure out. My apologies. We have to take them on a case by case basis.
- Video Card N + Sound Card Y + This Driver - Death/Bad Framerate - Chances are high that we didn't know that a certain combination of hardware/drivers/some other software would result in something bad happening because, quite frankly, PC compatibility testing is logistically really, really, really hard. That's not an excuse, but I hope it serves as an explanation. Anything that seems to affect a significant number of users and is systemic is something we can hopefully look into.