The Fallout: New Vegas version of the G.E.C.K. editor is now available for download. It can be downloaded from the game's official site. The Steam version should also be available shortly, and will be listed under the "Tools" section.
Among other things, this should allow Vault editors to add detailed information about all of the game's items to the wiki even more quickly.
- New Dialogue Editor
- View and construct dialogue in a tree structure.
- Link NPC dialogue nodes to other NPC dialogue nodes without requiring a PC node in between.
- Automatically propagate speaker-defining GetIsID conditionals to new nodes.
- Copy/paste links directly without having to look up the appropriate topic or worry about topic names.
- Built-in support for low-intelligence dialogue options.
- Activation Text Overrides
- Ability to change a default message like “Activate Door” to “Open Door”