Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Duck and Cover has obtained the filing schedule for the Bethesda v. Interplay lawsuit. Given that the last line, for December, says "pretrial", it looks like the legal battle won't end anytime soon, unless the parties come to a settlement.
- Motion(s) for Joinder of Parties and Amendment of Pleadings to be filed by: February 28, 2010
- Requests for Production and Interrogatories to Parties to be served by:1 March 30, 2010
- Third Party Discovery to be taken by: July 2, 2010
- Fact Depositions to be taken by: July 16, 2010
- Rule 26(a)(2) Expert Witness Disclosure to be served by: August 13, 2010
- Rule 26(a) (2) Expert witness depositions to be taken by: September 30, 2010
- Requests for Admission to be served by: October 8, 2010
- Rebuttal Expert Report(s) to be served by: October 22, 2010
- Rebuttal Expert depositions to be taken by: November 19, 2010
- Summary Judgment(s) Motions to filed on or before: December 3, 2010
- Bethesda to circulate draft pretrial order: December 10, 2010
- Interplay to comment on draft pretrial order: December 17, 2010
- File draft pretrial order to be filed by: December 30, 2010