As I read several of these articals I notice that there are an abundundant amount of references to 'The Official Game Guide' namely the ones for Fallout3 and New Vegas. I think an Offical guide is very useful, considering the fact I wouldn't need to go onto my computer for help or tips all the time. Except for one major and rather sad flaw, the Official Guides for Fallout and New Vegas are BOTH made by Prima. In all the guides I have bought from Prima have had many errors due to either ignorance, lack of proper research, or poor editing.
- Pokemon Emerald: many items are priced wrong, some are located different spot than stated, and Mudkip is NOT a Water/ Ground type.
- Animal Crossing: Items are mispriced, alot
- New Vegas: could not get past the…
- Here's a potentially useful perk combination: 'Nerd Rage' and 'Pack Rat'. Granted combining them right after the other can be an issue because of the skill requirements for both of them are a bit high, but this can be out-weighed by the benefits. Sure you can just take 'Long Haul' but you still won't move a quickly while overencumbered. However if your 'Nerd Rage' is active you carry a total of 250 pounds of potential Cap earning inventory, plus if a decent chunk of those items are 2 pounds or less, then 'Pack Rat' cuts that to let you carry even more. In addition to this you could take 'Strong Back' or 'Burden to Bear' as well as the 'Hoarder' trait.
- Another benefit to this combination is if you spent your SPECIAL points on your character…
I can't believe some of you aren't accepting of what others have to add. I actually joined this site to put in my "two caps" worth, but all things I've edited have been completly deleted. So instead I'll just write write-up my own discoveries and ideas on this blog. Feel free to hit me up, comment, and correct me on any errors I may bring up.
- First in Fallout: New Vegas, I was confused as to why i wasn't going up a full experience level when I took the "Here and Now" perk. I also had the "Skilled" trait from 'Old World Blues' add-on. So I reloaded my last save and tried it again, Still didn't go up a full level. I reloaded again figuring it wasnt necessary at that point and time so grabbed a different perk. Then at level 12 I decided to t…