Just a place to dump various character related shizz for my fanfic schtuff, please disregard.
• Deceptively thin build
• Was at one point at peak physical condition, but age and neglect have taken their toll
• Body covered with scars at various places
• Most notably, a large claw mark near the abdomen, various gunshot wounds, and numerous cuts on both arms
• Features a tattoo of the NCR Ranger insignia on his left shoulder, a close approximation of the 1st Recon on his right
• A somewhat large burn scar covers a good portion of the right side of his already haggard face
• Left eye is dead and cloudy due to an injury caused by what appears to be a knife or similar blade
• Dark bags under his murky, green eyes due to stress …
Read more >
Mainly, this is just a way for me to keep track of ideas for a fan-fiction I recently started on and to make it easier for people to get the gist of what I'm trying to write when I ask for creative input. As I said, this is more of a conceptual stage and is more than likely subject to change.
-Currently takes place 5 years after the second battle of Hoover Damn (2287).
-Courier went for the independent NV, Yes-Man and such. Sided neither with the NCR or Legion though was diplomatic in his dealings with them. Simply a background character really and is only mentioned.
-Legion and NCR suffered major losses, Legion more-so than NCR. By 2287, both are in decline.
-Intending it to place around California and Nevada, since this is …Read more >
With Monopoly versions ranging from Harry Potter to Spongebob it was only a matter of time before they made a Fallout Monopoly. Deviant Art user PinkAxolotl made this Fallout 3-inspired Monopoly board for her boyfriend, and you can download the high-res version of the board here
Read more >
P.S. If any administrator is willing to clean this up a bit I'd be much obliged.
Well after getting up at 5:00 am and waiting another hour for it to download, I was able to thoroughly play Old World Blues. When I finished, I definitely thought it was worth the wait. With other Fallout dlcs there was always this fault that would lower the quality of the experience for me (mind you, most were still exceptional). With OWB, there were very little I disliked; in fact it had everything I ever wanted in a Fallout dlc. The weapons (while quite silly) were quite unique and actually fun to use. It also helped that there were quite a few variants with interesting effects. The armor selections may have been a bit small but the boosts were for once actually helpful (I especially enjoyed the upgradable stealth armor). The ene…Read more >