Welcome to a special Pre-3 Edition of the Nukapedia News Digest. Proudly DRM free, and can be traded, loaned, sold, or thrown out to your hearts content.
In your special edition
- $US499, €499, £429 From November
- Microsoft points are dead
- 2 games per month for Xbox live Gold users for the rest of the year, but they're 360 games and won't work on the Xbox one
Games (not all at launch or exclusive)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halo 5
- Ryse:Son of Rome
- Forza 5
- Quantum Break
- Sunset Overdrive
- Killer Instinct
- Panzer Dragoon
- Dead Rising 3
- Project Spark
- What Lies Below
- Metal Gear Solid V
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Big questions
- $US399 €399, £349
- "You can trade in the game, lend it to a friend, or keep it forever" - Jack Tretton
- Single-player games would still work just fine even when there is no Internet connection
- PSplus is NOT required to access media services (like online video streaming) but IS required for multiplayer
- Access to selected parts of Sony Entertainments' Movie, TV show and Music catalogue (and thats a huge catalogue). 150,000 Movies and TV shows, 20 million songs available at launch (US at first, more to come).
- Netlflix, Amazon Instant, Redbox, Flixter, MLB TV accessable too, without any subscription to Sony.
Games (not all at launch or exclusive).
- The Elder Scrolls Online' (Exclusive Beta)
- The Order: 1886
- Killzone Shadow Fall
- Infamous: Second Son
- The Dark Sorcerer
- Final Fantasy XV
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
- Watch Dogs
- Indie Games
- Don't Starve
- Secret Ponchos
- Galak-Z: The Dimensional
- Destiny:Become Legend (Bungie/Activision say best experienced on Playstation)
Brown and Sticky
Following death of old publisher THQ, and shifting across to Ubisoft, we cross to Eric Cartman for a release date update on Obsidian's South Park: The Stick of Truth
"This holiday season or some holiday season, you know how video games are"
"Screw you guys, I'm going home".
Those Mavericks in Cupertino...
Meanwhile, those chaps in Cupertino are too cool for E3, holding a developers conference of their own. Whilst their new Operating system isn't going to be called "Sea Lion" like they teased (instead being called "Mavericks" after a surf beach in California), they did show off something who's creators insist it is the future of gaming…
This is Anki Drive. Robotic cars where the robot logic stuff is done on the iDevice itself
Poll - Who Won E3
- What was your Highlight of the conferences so far?