Welcome to the Nukapedia News Digest, brought to you by The New Vegas Tourism Board. What happens in vegas, still stays in Vegas. What happens outside of Vegas stays out of Vegas.
In your digest this week
From the Administrative Enclave
You may have noticed that there's a new Navbar on the screen, and the Margin sizes have changed. For most of you, you need not adjust your set, its just a part of a recent design tweak that Wikia have done.
However, if you've changed your talk or profile page to use a custom background, you will need to adjust this to fit in with the new page size.
Because we like voting
- There's a plebiscite on nailing down the wording of the Inactive Admin policy. Have your say here.
- Should life mean life? Have your say on a policy to review permabans here.
Again, not going into much detail, but here's a round up of the weeks Eternity news. With 10 days to go, over 53 Thousand people have donated over 2.3 Million US Dollars, over twice the original budget.
Keeping up the Media Offensive, here's the Interviews for the week:
- Rock Paper Shotgun talks to Chris Avellone.
- Ingenere talks to Chris Avellone.
- Tim Cain talks to Link Dead Gaming.
- Indie RPGs talks to Chris Avellone.
A reminder about our 15 years specials
It was quite appropriate that I would have been in the desert for Wasteland Weekend on the 15th anniversary of Fallout.”— Brian Fargo, @BrianFargo
- The Hole's special villains series will come to a conclusion. What will Sulik think of our finalists?
- One of our Apprentices will be fired, in our 15 years special. The next Apprentice episode should be up this weekend sometime.
- We had an exiting relic, looking at the UK's actual discussions to build vaults.
- Jspoel hit his 100,000th edit? Find out here.
- We also had a FanFic Special… Join us for "Fallout: The Fans - Celebrating 15 years".
- Follow us on Twitter (@Nukapedia).
Sadly have to put the Relic on hold this week. Due to some study of mine i wasn't able to put in as much research as I liked. However, join us next week to learn about the Queen of the Korean Airwaves - Seoul City Sue.