Welcome to the Nukapedia News Digest.
In your edition this week
- This week's pictures have been selected by Me.
You are here
We're just not sure where it is...
As the Ads say
Have you driven a Ford lately?
Seriously, we are working on a podcast, coming very soon
The Power you're supplying
- There will be a reopening of For NCR’s Reconfirmation request later this week. You can’t vote yet, but you can see the forum here.
- We’re discussing how to deal with Fallout 4’s moding system here.
- We currently have some stub country pages, we’re determining if we still need them here.
- Watch out this week for an episode of Fallout Apprentice.
New on the Bethstore
And on Amazon
This will set you back about $34. It kinda speaks for itself.
Fallout 4 News
Gameplay and Meet Preston Garvey
Dialogue, Prologue and more
2 Years voice recording has resulted in over 13,000 lines of dialogue, says The Telegraph.
Todd also cited the Carosel of Progress as particular inspiration for Fallout. Don’t know about you, but the idea of a Falloutafied Disneyworld inrigues me….
Todd also discussed the choice to start before the war “when you emerge from the vault you feel the sense of loss and think “I wish this was the way it was”
They also said this on Critical Hits in VATS
For those of you worried about the state of Modding on Fallout 4, Gamespot has confirmed the follwing about mods:
- PC Modding tools - The Fallout 4 Creation Kit are due in 2016
- Mods are coming to Xbox one, Bethesda are working with Microsoft to make it happen.
- Mods are also coming to PS4, but will hit Xbox one first. The PS4 Timetable is “fuzzy”
Fallout shelter may not yet be out on Android, but it is already a hit. Sale of Lunchboxes - the only revenue that Fallout shelter has - has exceeded $US 5 Million. Its both the top downloaded free, and top grossing app.
If you want a point of comparison, Fallout 3, which cost $60 a pop, probably took about $18.3 million, so although its not quite as much, its still doing very well for a game that costs nothing to buy.