Fallout: The Apprentice 2012
Welcome one and all to round four of Fallout: The Apprentice 2012. In this game eight members of the wiki community to compete in a series of challenges, that will result in one of them walking away with the "Fallout Apprentice" crown.
Each week our judges will rank the contestants entries, and you the people will eliminate one, until we're left with just one Fallout Apprentice!
Last week, in our Semi Final, Crimson Frankie cruised on into the final, leaving Dragonborn96 and Old World Relics to battle for the final place.
|The Old World Relics|
Well Nukapedia, here is how you voted. In our post popular poll to date 77 of you voted for Dragonborn to be elimiated, VS OWR's 41, meaning OWR continues onto the final.
Well, this is it the final challenge. Congratulations on getting this far, but only one of you can be named, The Apprentice.
This challenge will combine parts of every challenge to date. You are to take the lead on a fictitious Fallout 4 project.
Much like the DLC challenges we're not expecting you to list every possible detail, you will have a team to sort out the full details, however your proposal should touch the following bases:
- You must detail the main quest line. This doesn't have to be every single objective, but should be detailed enough that we can follow the full story
- You must feature at least one town to a similar level that you did in the town challenge. The others you can give less detail on, but it may help your entry if you choose to feature the jewel in the crown.
- You must feature at least one dungeon to a similar level that you did in the town challenge. If your "ending" area classifies as a dungeon as per that challenges' rules, you may use this area at your discretion.
- You must introduce to us a new, novel, game feature. This could be something as complicated such as VATS, or something as simple as the companion wheel.
- You should include an element from some previous challenge. Doesn't have to be the whole challenge, just a nod is necessary. It doesn't have to be from your own entries, but can if you choose.
Tip: To get us excited about your idea, think about the back of the box, or the Steam summary that your title would have. You might want to include this in your entry (at the top?).
Because of the huge scale required, We're giving you some extra time, use it wisely.
Home Viewer Contest
Its the last heat for our Home Viewer contest. This week we have from GarouxBloodline A perk: Homocidal Tendencies vs a reimagining of an old potential faction, Bamit11's Steel Plague, and Paladin117's Celestial Order faction.