Let me try one of these:
By the way, if you're reading this Scar, I used yours as the base...
So I don't have to go looking for them every time.
FalloutGirl - FalloutGirl signature
Lord T Pyro - test
Special:Log/block - Never know when it might come in handy. For God knows what.
|This user is a patroller of the Fallout Wiki.|
- Page created - Joana's room, Commissary terminal, Karen Johnson, Paladin Northup.
- Created FOOL Navbox, as seen on the Project V13 traits page.
- Chat moderator/moderator.
- Admin on Fallout Answers and Vault Armory; experienced in blocking, deleting etc.
- Community minded, bringing up issues such as Forum:Historical Figures pages
- Regular chat-goer, know many community members
- Reporting vandals/trolls when necessary
- Recent changes patrol
- Understand rules of Wiki
Test chat ban messageEdit
Fallout 3 charactersEdit
- Steal the vertibird plans from the Hubologists
- Steal the vertibird plans from the Shi
- The Hubologists need plans for a vertibird from Navarro
- Sanders (Fallout 2)
As of 4:25PM Monday June 4 AEST
- T-51b Power Armour (Fallout1/2/NV) - 28 votes
- T-45d Power Armour (Fallout 3) - 11 votes
- Enclave Power Armour (Advanced Power Armour Mk.II) - 6 votes
- Tesla Power Armour - 10 votes
- Hellfire Power Armour - 6 votes
- Tribal/Ashur's Power Armour - 5
- Outcast Power Armour - 9
- Advanced Power Armour (Remnant's Power Armour) - 10
- Gannon Family Power Armour - 7
- Scorched Sierra Power Armour - 7
99 total votes
The plural of Moose is MeeseEdit
Outstanding Poll SuggestionsEdit
- What is your favourite Fallout series major settlement? - MJ567 - PRIMARY POLL / SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER
- Which was the hardest Bobble-head to find? - 18.104.22.168 - SECONDARY POLL / SATURDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER
EXTRA QUESTION - Who should voice Three-Dog: Erik Dellums or Snoop Dog? - Dragonbone Powerarmor
- Scariest Fallout monster - PRIMARY POLL / SATURDAY 27TH OCTOBER
- Spookiest Fallout series location - SECONDARY POLL / SATURDAY 27TH OCTOBER
EXTRA QUESTION: Which would you rather be locked inside during the night: Dunwich Building or the Sierra Madre (with Ghost People)
DATES TO BE DETERMINEDEdit
- What is your favourite weapons in Fallout Tactics? - MrDuche - SECONDARY POLL / TBA
- It's time for a Weapon of Not so Massive Destruction! Which weapon do you think is the most useless? Boxing Tape, Pulse Grenade, Lead Pipe, Fire Bomb, Industrial fist, MIRV (what am I going to use this for? Seriously?), Dog Tag Fist - NuclearHolocaust - SECONDARY POLL / TBA
- If you could have any Wasteland specific creature as a pet(in real life or otherwise), what would it be? Deathclaw (Perhaps the most obvious choice.), Fire Gecko (Perfect for outdoor barbeques!), Centaur (It's a mutant!), Giant Cockroach(YAY! It's Fluffy!), Bighorner (I can only wonder why.), Brahmin (Dude, what's up with that cow?), Radscorpion (RADSCORPION SMASH, YEAH!), Mirelurk (Maybe we can ride them...), Giant Mole Rat (Mole rats rule!) - NuclearHolocaust - SECONDARY POLL / TBA
- "What is your favourite type of weapon" Small Guns Two handed guns Big guns Explosives Laser Weapons Plasma Weapons Unarmed Melee Other (Specify) - Chazzzo - SECONDARY POLL / TBA
- Comic relief character - Badass grandma - TBA
EXTRA QUESTION: What random item do you randomly collect - User:Ninja-Nuke
Lanius would kill you for breathing wrong.”— Camorific1