A Courier Edit
Hey there user or anonymous! I'm The7thCourier or if you want, you can call me Glen. I love Fallout 3 and Fallout:New Vegas, I think they are worthy enough to be in my best games list. It's all thanks to my cousins who introduced me to Fallout(thanks guys). After awhile I found this wiki and used it's information to help me throughout the game, I thought of it for awhile and then I became a member of this wiki.
Things you might want to know about meEdit
- I have Filipino blood in me, so talk all the Tagalog you want.
- I can't speak Tagalog well.
- I'm a respectful person.
- I can be random in a moderate level.
- I want a PipBoy for christmas.
- I hide most of my feelings.
- I share my opinions when I can.
- When it comes to typing, i'm either a lazy typer or I just can't type today.
- I'm slow.
- I like lemons.
- I like guns.
- I support anti-vadalism in any way I can.
- I'm a brony.
- I watch anime.(I'm a fan of the Naruto series.)
- When it comes to brain-work I take my time, which normaly takes forever.
- If you want to ask anything else go to my talk page or meet me in chat :).
My RCM method Edit
The RCM method stands for 'Repetitive Caps Making". Its a way of getting easy caps on Fallout New Vegas which I figured out one day.
What you need:
Method: All you have to do is go to the The Thorn and talk to Red Lucy about fighting in the arena. Choose to fight 3 Radscorpions so you can pick up their poison glands for extra caps(Giant radscorpions have a better amount of glands than the regular radscorpion). Wait until their exit door is closed so they don't trap theirselves then just keep shooting with the MF Hyperbreeder Alpha while they are still in their starting cage until the Meltdown explosion occurs which regularly instantly kills the other scorpions. After the fight, loot the scorpions for their glands to sell and talk to Red Lucy for the reward, then just repeat the process. Light armour would make things go fast paced. This method is a easy way to gain caps and experience and you wouldnt have to worry about loosing ammo or using up stimpacks. If you end up finding a better idea, don't b#tch to me about it and just share. Hope this helped :).
Friends list, sign here if you want to :)Edit
- --Oldworldblues42 06:09, April 1, 2012 (UTC) first!
- --GHOUL-HUNTER 18:37, April 14, 2012 (UTC) Dam second.