God bless the USA. And nowhere else.”— Nathan
Fallout/Fallout 2/Fallout Tactics/Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel/Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas character
Stars and Stripes
Some Stuff About MeEdit
Hey, I'm Mason. I'm a human, and I'm alive. I like Fallout. I live in a house that I sleep in at night. I also drink water. That's some stuff about me.
If you feel like telling the world you acknowledge my existence, feel free to sign below! If nobody signs, well, that would be awkward, wouldn't it?
- America has it's troubles, but we have it better than a lot of places. It's good to see people still truly appreciate this fact. "Semper Invictus" 05:30, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Good to meet a fellow soldier in the wastes. Hope to see you again in the field Blackhawk2914 14:00, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- God bless the USA! -- CommanderNuka
- You are quite the exceptional soldier. The Brotherhood would definetly appreciate a man like you out on the battle field.-- You are worthy in the eyes of the High Elder 09:31, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||1|
|User blog comment||161|
- My Created Pages: Edward Rutledge, John Wilson (robot), John Adams (robot), Benjamin Franklin (robot), John Hancock (robot), Franklin Roosevelt, James Monroe, Fauna Detail Charlie
- Milestone Edits: Creating John Wilson (robot) - 1,000th
- Presents and Awards:
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
I wish all people were as patriotic to their countries as you are to yours Stars and Stripes! Merry Christmas! -- "Those Old World Relics still stand..." 22:51, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
- A Little Bit of Music to Set the Mood: