God bless the USA. And nowhere else.”— Nathan
Some Stuff About MeEdit
Hey, I'm Mason. I'm a human, and I'm alive. I like Fallout. I live in a house that I sleep in at night. I also drink water. That's some stuff about me.
My hobbies in the real world include, but are not limited to...
- Amatuer Astronomy
- American History
- Politics and Elections
If you feel like telling the world you acknowledge my existence, feel free to sign below! If nobody signs, well, that would be awkward, wouldn't it?
- America has it's troubles, but we have it better than a lot of places. It's good to see people still truly appreciate this fact. "Semper Invictus" 05:30, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Good to meet a fellow soldier in the wastes. Hope to see you again in the field Blackhawk2914 14:00, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- God bless the USA! -- CommanderNuka
- You are quite the exceptional soldier. The Brotherhood would definetly appreciate a man like you out on the battle field.-- You are worthy in the eyes of the High Elder 09:31, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||1|
|User blog comment||220|
- Ratchet and Clank Wiki: http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/User:Stars_and_Stripes_Forever
- My Created Pages: Edward Rutledge, John Wilson (robot), John Adams (robot), Benjamin Franklin (robot), John Hancock (robot), Franklin Roosevelt, James Monroe, Fauna Detail Charlie
- Milestone Edits: Creating John Wilson (robot) - 1,000th
- Presents and Awards:
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
I wish all people were as patriotic to their countries as you are to yours Stars and Stripes! Merry Christmas! -- "Those Old World Relics still stand..." 22:51, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
- A Little Bit of Music to Set the Mood: