Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
For giving vandals no chance here. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated! Jspoel 21:26, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Fallout: New Vegas skill point distribution
Minimum distribution to achieve 100 in a skill, not taking into account implants or SPECIAL altering perks. Numbers in parenthesis indicate number needed with Comprehension perk. Honest Hearts workbench crate skill book spawns are not taken into consideration.
- Barter: 79(72)
- Energy Weapons: 79(72)
- Explosives: 79(72)
- Guns: 79(72)
- Lockpick: 79(72)
- Medicine: 79(72)
- Melee Weapons: 79(72)
- Repair: 79(72)
- Science: 76(68)/73(64)
- Sneak: 73(64)
- Speech: 79(72)
- Survival: 82(76)
- Unarmed: 79(72)
Early FNV weapons
- Hunting Rifle: McBride House, Case on the shelf by the kitchen
- Trail Carbine: Ranger Andy's Bungalow, Case on the shelf above the bed.
- Sniper Rifle: In a booby-trapped building NW of the New Vegas Medical Clinic behind a Hard locked door. Setting off the explosives may glitch it into a wall.
- Incite the Kings to take up arms with the NCR before receiving Crocker's pardon. Lucky to get out of that with a Mixed rep even after using a silenced sniper rifle.
- Went on YouTube to look up some Lonesome Road information... 20 cat videos later...
- Metal Armor has remarkably low item HP...
- Need to kill McLafferty using a Bottlecap Mine at least once.
- cut content DLC notes
- DLC audio recording?