Believe, believe, the Dragonborn comes...”
Fraze is the bestest!”— Miss.Nicolle
Just your friendly neighbourhood chat moderator. I can reached either by my talk page of I'm mostly likely in chat at some point during the day. Talk
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||0|
|User blog comment||0|
John Veng-Shui is an exile living in the Mojave Wasteland in the year of 2282.
The former commander of the Wasenshi group in the Mojave, he lost his post and subsequently fled after failing to push the NCR away during Operation: Boulevard. Having his assets and land seized by the NCR, along with the majority of his forces and people that followed him, he was stuck in a river without a paddle and was forced into hiding.
Seeing his own efforts in the battle as defence and seeing the NCR's reaction as nothing short of cruel and selfish, being forced into hiding and having to watch his forces and civilians killed left him with a deep-seated hatred of the NCR's military. Viewing the civilians as little more than puppets forced into the service of a puppet master, his own views on how to remedy the situation have become more and more extreme judging and have evolved into nothing more than "cut the strings" in some cases. For John, this solution's meaning cannot be more literal.
Now, he continues to roam through the wastes maintaining his sense of honour and service, albeit a perverted one at this point. He makes periodic stops and locations that are assumed to be safe places that other survivors of the disatorous Operation gather, though Veng attends these meetings less and less, and keeps up with his former comrades less and less. Instead, he has been shown to be spending a worrying amount of time camping around the various locations that Caesar's Legion rest in, as their anti-NCR agenda is one that suits Veng's current mindset all too well.
Sign your name if you dare...
- You are the first to have my new sig with my new name "Broadcasting: Retro Radiation King"
- Yay! I dared. :D Prepare for the Future!
- Hiya Frazie :D --Billy MT 19:21, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- --Love and Tolerance!~ 16:16, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- KISSES! :3 Scar: "Say 'ello to my little friend!" 14:46, September 6, 2011 (UTC)
- The Almighty One. Just don't try and turn me into a damn brony. I know of your despicable brainwashing methods.
- RamboMango4 (talk · contribs) I suppose I must type some sort of witty remark here...
- Sure, you're cool :3 Pat :3 19:57, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Wooo! Luckmann 19:46, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Your hag :D Miss Nicolletalk 09:21, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- ButterflyKiss :3 hai dovah;3
- Hollywood Undead :D Liam1127
- Honkblarg503 21:40, September 23, 2011 (UTC)
- The Absent Minded Professor: djAMPnz 12:10, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
- DFC you need more anti-chalk KFC!
- --RAM 12:52, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- The Netherealm awaits for you 10:03, October 30, 2011 (UTC) im sure i can find something usefull for you to do there....
- I don't know why I didn't sign this earlier.
- *brohoof* :) Gheart 02:02, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Your friendly neighborhood Derpy :3 Pony of the East
- You're a pretty cool guy and all.C-C-C-C-Combo maker! User:DavidTheWise33 18:11, January 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Way, Way the Dragonborn Comes...Agent c 15:16, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- DUDE! Your art work is absolutlty amazing! You gotta tell me your secret...or at least some pointers. Please? Dakota
- Neko is besterest friend. Gothic Neko :3 talk 22:19, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- everyone above and below me is lying The lone wanderer's bad-ass grandma 22:25, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
- The above statement is false+I daredFeralghoul123 16:40, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
- DB is a pretty cool guy. eh is awesome and he doesn't afraid of anything. --Weirdowithcoffee
- --Skire (talk)
- Your Chum ToestheUnwholy 16:00, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I could have swore I signed this thing ages ago....but here... Dr. 0 19:33, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Now you owe me. Cc99910 Talk 21:29, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- You dont know me that long but youre a cool guy- Your son Marlowolf 9:17 june 19 2012 (UTC)
- I dared. You respect the enclave, of course I will sign this! "You sir, are Pigeon Approved!" 18:57, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
- "Respect and Honor" 10:53, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- How... how havnt I signed here yet? Jasper: The 2Spookie Shroomman! 22:23, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh my gah, 2012, 2011? Lol. Mbc0102 (talk) 01:25, June 15, 2014 (UTC)