Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.”— J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Why Don't You - Gramaphonedzie (2:36)
- Clash - Caravan Palace (3:26)
- Booty Swing - Parov Stelar (3:18)
- Hold the Night - Lyre le Temps (4:20)
- Mister Fly - Dimaa (4:00)
Most people know me as Andrew.
I joined this wiki in July of 2011, but I was inactive from October 2011 to September 2012. The majority of my activity has come in the past 6 months, and I was made a patroller in early 2013.
I have played my way through the main fallout series, although I am moderately versed in tactics and BOS. I am much more knowledgeable about Fallout 3 and New Vegas, as I have spent the most time with these titles and played them most recently. I have been playing RPG's for many years and have lots of experience with numerous other games such as Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, and even classics like Zelda and Final Fantasy. I also beta tested Skyrim and Dishonored.
What do I do here? Just try to fix what needs fixing and making the wiki more professional looking. As many of you appear to be ESL (or just suck at grammar and spelling), a lot of the stuff I fix is rewording and proper formatting. I've been dealing with vandals a lot lately, too. I've been dipping into some of the more technical stuff recently as well, and while I'm not very proficient I do what I can.
I was born in 1988 and raised in Canada but I have traveled extensively to Europe and the Middle East. I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in French, although my reading and writing is much better than my speaking in the case of the latter. I have a dog and a cat, although I'm pretty sure the cat thinks of himself as a prisoner. I am a University undergrad studying Ecology and Military History/Strategy. As somewhat of a paranoid, I am well-versed in survival skills, firearms, and hand-to-hand combat. I have a collection of over 500 knives and swords, ranging from pocketknives to bayonets to claymores. My typical Saturday night consists of a good book, a glass of scotch and a fine cigar.
Your efforts and diligence have not gone unnoticed, and you have been given a small token of appreciation.
Happy Holidays SaintPain→ That was broke afore I got here." 01:13, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks to SaintPain for allowing me use of his image as my avatar.
- 1,000th - John Henry Eden on January 21st, 2012
- 1,000th article - Carol's Place on January 30th, 2012
Someone should sign here so I don't look stupid. :P
- Sign mine, that way we can be BFF's. "Semper Invictus" 21:43, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Canadians in arms to the end my dear brother... -- "Those Old World Relics still stand..." 23:44, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- You now have a French Canadian taking up space on your friend list! It's like cancer, but you don't die :3. --Ghoullover666 (talk) 06:04, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||0|
|User blog comment||171|