The ultimate choice for a man, in as much as he is driven to transcend himself, is to create or to destroy, to love or to hate.”— Erich Fromm
All we ever see of stars are their old photographs.”— Dr. Manhattan, Watchmen
Abandon all ye who enter here.
Hello, I'm A Follower and I am one of this wiki's administrators. I am an undergraduate student from Canada working towards a Bachelor's degree in military history, and I already hold a degree in evolutionary biology. I was born in 1988, which makes me 26 years old. Apart from Fallout, other game series I enjoy include Mass Effect, Dragon Age, BioShock, and The Walking Dead. I enjoy and play a variety of music, from extreme metal to blues rock and jazz.
Whelp, enough about me. Go do something productive, for god's sake. PM's in chat, talk page, and e-mail are always open should you need to contact me.
For your listening pleasure...
- Gramaphonedzie - Why Don't You (2:36)
- Frank Sinatra - Theme from New York, New York (djason remix) (3:30)
- Icky - Ring a Ding Baby! (3:33)
- Waldeck - Memories (4:50)
- Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing (5:46)
- 1,000th edit - John Henry Eden on January 21st, 2013
- Received patroller rights from The Gunny on January 22nd, 2013
- 1,000th article edit - Carol's Place on January 30th, 2013
- 2,500th edit - Forum:Housekeeping votes on June 11th, 2013
- Elected as a moderator on December 4th, 2013
- 2,500th article edit - Canada (yay!) on January 26th, 2014
- Elected as an administrator February 8th, 2014
- 5,000th edit - Followers of the Apocalypse on June 29th, 2014
I now run a bot, Usanagi, which is based on Pywikipediabot. Please leave a message on my talk page if you have any work that needs to be done. I am still familiarizing myself with the scripts and capabilities but I will do my best.
We believe that technology... should be shared, not hoarded.”— Doctor Usanagi
Someone should sign here so I don't look stupid. :P
- Sign mine, that way we can be BFF's. "Semper Invictus" 21:43, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Canadians in arms to the end my dear brother... -- "Those Old World Relics still stand..." 23:44, February 4, 2013 (UTC)
- You now have a French Canadian taking up space on your friend list! It's like cancer, but you don't die :3. --Ghoullover666 (talk) 06:04, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Let it be known that I think this man is future admin material, so when the day comes when "Admin" sits right next to his username... I can brag about something. Edit on amigo --The Ever Ruler (talk) 03:41, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- May the forces of evil get confused on the way to your home! 03:15, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
- This man is Tocinoman approved. ~ Toci ~ Go ahead, make my day. 04:14, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
- How does one follow A Follower? - TwoBearsHigh-Fiving
|This user is an Administrator of Nukapedia.|
|This user is a member of the Followers of the Apocalypse.|
|This user is from Canada.|
|This user is male.|
|This user is knowledgeable about Fallout 3.|
|This user is knowledgeable about Fallout: New Vegas.|
|This user plays on the Xbox 360.|
|This user's favourite Fallout 3 DLC is Point Lookout.|
|This user's favourite Fallout: New Vegas DLC is Old World Blues.|
|This user is a proud member of the LGBT community.|
Apparently I have to add some text here to make the tab look pretty. So, yeah.
Max Sherwood was born at the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C. on July 13, 2258 to James and Catherine. Unfortunately, his mother died in childbirth and James abandoned the memorial, venturing west to Megaton before gaining entrance to Vault 101. It was in the confines of Vault 101 that Max grew up, never knowing the outside world.
In Timeline#2277, Max escaped Vault 101 with the assistance of Amata Almodovar after waking to find James had vanished without a trace. Max set out into the wastes with an adventurer's curiosity, bent on finding his father and a place in what remained of the real world.-->