Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The tank was a tracked fighting vehicle used by the US Army during many of its wars both on and off U.S. soil including the short lived Great War, equipped with a twin-linked main cannon both of which appear to be equipped with bore evacuators, and its nuclear engine now long empty. It rides on double track mounts, sporting 4 separate tracks instead of 2. It has an entry hatch on the roof. It has no visible secondary armament. The vehicle bears some resemblance, in turret shape at least, to the M46 Patton which was used by the U.S. Army during the early years of the Korean War. Unusually, it appears that parts of the tank engine on the rear would interfere with the movement of the turret, preventing it from rotating a full 360 degrees.
- One can be found immediately northwest of relay tower 0BB-915, slightly east of the Fort Hagen satellite array.
- One is located directly northwest to the rear of Fort Hagen, about 50-75 feet feet back and due north of the Red Rocket truck stop.
- One can be found north of Nordhagen beach, in line with Libertalia.
- One can be found behind Milton General Hospital, near several parked vans.
- One can be found just north of Coast Guard Pier, by the crashed Vertibird.
- One can be found northwest of the Ranger cabin by following the powerlines to the west from Abernathy farm.
- One can be found on a lower portion of the fallen skybridge.
- Five can be found inside the Fort Hagen satellite array if Automatron is installed.
The tank near relay tower 0BB-915 has become stuck in rough terrain, as evidenced by a handful of skeletal soldiers with shovels. A nearby note indicates that the tank was taken for a joyride by a group of drunken soldiers immediately prior to the Great War.
- ↑ Working title
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.