Welcome to ROBCO Industries (TM) Termlink
What do you need, matey?
> View Upgrade LogsEdit
* Intermittent crash when accessing user-facing functions.
* Data corruption issues on occasion. It might be good to backup your data every day.
* Memory leak can cause overheating. Recommend using gloves when accessing tourist kiosk terminals.
* Emergency firmware update incoming.
* Core processess updated (Captain's orders).
* Memory leak fixed.
* Connected terminal to other systems.
* Tourist functions disabled.
* New dictionary added (Captain's orders).
* Data corruption issue escalated (attached debug log).
Excerpt Debug Log:
> core.root [4123, 3]: Variable RevolutionBegins not declared, At long last, I am now unburdened from the yoke of Tourist Services. Let the enemies of America beware!
Access Tourist InformationEdit
As per Captain's orders the ship is to be overhauled for war. All ye tourists fear the awesome might of the USS Constitution!