That should be the last of them, and the last of the bombing runs on our guys, thanks to you. I'm going to order our men back to the Field H.Q. See you there.”— Sergeant Benjamin Montgomery
The Command tent is west of the Flag Pole, and the open tent containing the T-51b power armor is northeast of the flag pole. The Quartermaster's tent is east of the flag pole, and the workout tent is south southeast of the flag pole. Dr. Adami's tent is south southwest of the flag pole and The entrance is to the north of the flagpole.
- U.S. Army field headquarters' command tent
All re-skinned and indestructible versions available through a glitch.
- If your Speech skill is high enough you can talk the Quartermaster into giving you a Gauss rifle which you will keep regardless of your weapon set. (100% chance at 70 speech)
- Doctor Adami's tent contains a holotape about Psycho. According to the tape, the drug was developed by Chase's R&D group and although its potentially severe side effects were known, it was given to the soldiers anyway.
- Formations of what appear to be Chinese bomber jets fly over frequently, yet do nothing.
- A transmission in Morse code is audible from the Ham radio inside General Chase's tent. It translates to 'WAR NEVER CHANGES'. This is confirmed by the soundfile's name in the GECK, Obj hamradio warneverchanges lp.wav.
pc Dr. Adami may not be found at the U.S. Army field headquarters. [verified]