Turpentine is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3.
Turpentine is a flammable liquid distilled from pine resin, used as a solvent. In Fallout 3, turpentine is an ingredient in Nuka-grenades.
- Franklin Metro utility, 15 found throughout the utility.
- L.O.B. Enterprises, 12 in the main area.
- Adams Air Force Base Broken Steel - At least 15 can be found in the buildings and the Mobile Base Crawler.
- Red Racer factory - There are a few on the top floor of the CEO offices, in a store room at the end of The Surgeon's lab.
- Takoma Industrial - Just in the room you appear in when you enter, as well as scattered throughout the building.
- Mama Dolce's - Several can be found here.
- Vault 106 - Six can be found in the Living Quarters, in a hall west to the (north) entrance to the LQ. three more can be found in the Overseer's office.
- Old Olney Underground - At least six at the end of the quest Shock Value, in and around the room with the Tesla coil. There are also lots of Abraxo cleaner here.
- National Guard depot - 5 bottles in the Depot Training Wing, in the room with the door to the Depot Offices. 3 more in National Guard Depot offices.
- Hubris Comics - Four can be found cleverly hidden in a wooden crate in the utility tunnels, at the back across from the turret control terminal (near the paint guns)
- Regulator HQ - Three to four can be found in the headquarters if you have the Lawbringer perk.
- Robot repair center - Three are on the shelves in the middle of the floor near the generator.
- The raid shack - Three can be found on the table in the left upstairs bedroom. Another can be found inside a milk crate in the downstairs bathroom.
- Tenpenny Tower suite - Three can be found in the spare room if you have purchased the Science theme
- Hamilton's Hideaway - Two bottles are in the raider hideout, in a crate on the shelf on the northeast wall.
- Vault 101 - Two can be found on the first floor of the Atrium. On the bottom of a shelf in the far left corner of an unnamed room.
- Usually two to four in abandoned grocers.
- Willy's Grocer - Two can be found on a shelf just left of the entrance.
- Canterbury Commons - There are two in Uncle Roe's house in the storage closet.
- Smith Casey's garage - Two on the shelf in the room behind the counter.
- Outcast outpost - In the generator room, left side on top of a desk.
- Jury Street Metro station
- Ranger compound - At least one or two on a shelf down the hall to the left when you enter.
- In Hank's Electrical Supply, on one of the shelves.
- Canterbury Commons - In Dominic and Machete's house (located north east from the diner) if you go in the back room of the house there is turpentine on the counter right next to his workbench.
- Evergreen Mills - In box on shelf next to broken terminal.
- Greener Pastures Disposal Site - On the floor to the right when you come in through the door.
- Dry sewers - 5 can be found in a wooden box along the same wall as the Our Lady of Hope Hospital exit, and 2 more at the east end of the connected sewer tunnel.
- Found in many supply closets and on shelves in industrial buildings.