If any of the armor fails to protect your life, I'll give you a full refund.”
Tulip, owner of Underworld Outfitters, is known for her shrewd business sense. She obtains and sells a lot of merchandise, has the largest selection of any merchant in the wasteland, and protects her business interests with competitive prices and a unique ability to obtain unique items. Tulip spends most of her time in the store, but takes her meals at Carol's Place, leaving the shop under Quinn's watchful eye.
A few of the other residents hint that she is interested in Satanic folklore. She says she's a member of The Railroad when asked.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The Replicated Man: Tulip has one of the holotapes containing a mysterious message about an android.
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head: Tulip is one of the characters that the Lone Wanderer can gather information from about Mister Crowley's true intentions.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
Tulip gives the player the book Paradise Lost during dialogue when asked about the origins of Underworld. Reading this book increases the players' Speech the same number of skill points as Lying, Congressional Style.
While most settlers of the Capital Wasteland are ignorant of the origin for the D.C. ruin's super mutants, including their main enemy seen in the form of Lyons' Brotherhood of Steel, Tulip has somehow managed to glean information over the super mutants' captured humans being the ones that are bolstering their mutant army.
- "If any of the armor fails to protect your life, I'll give you a full refund."
- "I'm not going to rat on a customer. Unless you... you know."
- "It used to be part of the Museum of History. The exhibit that used to be here was focused on what happens after death: Hell and whatnot. A lot of it was focused on this old book called "Paradise Lost." It's about a guy who goes to Hell. Pretty interesting stuff. You should read the copy I gave you."
Tulip appears only in Fallout 3.