I ought to slap you. But I think I'll puke instead.”
Trinnie was, until recently, a resident of Little Lamplight. Sadly, she is completely wasted on alcohol and chems 24/7. She spends her days in the Muddy Rudder and then takes a break to go to A Quick Fix and "borrow" some chems. She then goes off to hide and enjoy the high for a bit before returning to the Muddy Rudder. Belle and Brock feel bad for Trinnie and let her sleep in their quarters. She's been known to turn tricks to get money, but she isn't forced to by Belle or Brock.
Trinnie's medical information may be accessed from Doctor Preston's terminal in the Rivet City clinic.
Surprisingly healthy, apart from the alcoholism and other chronic dangers of her line of work. Guess they grow them strong in Lamplight.
She spends most of her time at the Muddy Rudder drinking and interacting with other non-player characters.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of player's actionsEdit
Giving her 25 caps for drinks will result in getting her drunk and opening a speech dialog. She will tell you where Belle from the Muddy Rudder keeps a stash of caps: in a box under her bed.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Merc charmer outfit||Switchblade||Muddy Rudder key
- Despite asking you for beer money, she occasionally drinks from a scotch bottle that is on her person.
- She still says Doctor Li will find a way to get clean water even after the main questline is completed and Broken Steel is installed.
- She is the one that told Angela Staley about ant queen pheromones and how they could help her seduce Diego.
- "I'll say when I've had enough. You aren't my mother, Belle, so fuck off."
- "Whoa! Why is the room spinning? You're nice. I can tell you a secret. I'm drunk. No, that's not the secret. I have another secret."
- "I ought to slap you. But I think I'll puke instead."
Trinnie appears only in Fallout 3.