Infested by mutant hounds and super mutants, the Trinity Tower has been devastated. Fortunately, some electronics are kept intact, like the elevators, computers or cigarette machines. Also, close to the top of the tower is where Strong and Rex Goodman are being held captive by mutants.
- Melee bobblehead can be found in the cage where Strong and Rex Goodman are being held, at the very top of Trinity Tower.
- Trinity Tower cell key - in a steamer trunk near the prison cell, or by talking to Goodman
- Macbeth script right next to the bobblehead.
- Super mutant cowl armor Ground floor, next to the stairs, behind the counter
- Super mutant waistcloth From the ground floor go up the stairs and take the elevator up. When it stops exit and immediately make a hard left, dropping down a level into an inactive elevator car. Exit the elevator and look right to find the waistcloth sitting on top of a safe, behind the counter. You'll need to pick an Advanced lock or hack a novice terminal to leave the room.
- Super mutant leg guards From the waistcloth, follow the hallway and go up the collapsed floor. When you reach the top, stop and turn around 180 degrees. In front of you will be a room with stairs. Go up the stairs and turn left. The leg guards are in the back of this room, sitting on a flipped over refrigerator.
- Super mutant leg armor After a second elevator ride, the leg armor will be directly in front of you when the elevator doors open, sitting on a counter.
- Super mutant heavy armor When you reach the top of the tower, look left and it is sitting on the floor.
- At least 5 safes throughout the tower of varying difficulties.
- Steamer trunk and weapon workbench at the top where Strong and Rex Goodman are held.
- Upon fighting your way up the tower for the first time; the super mutant leader, Fist, will be heard shouting over the speakers, complimenting the Survivor and saying the Super Mutants he just fought were the weakest.
- Trinity Tower is by far the tallest building in Fallout 4, making it very fun to jump off of in power armor, or in armor pieces that remove fall damage.
- Sometimes upon entering the topmost area, Fist will be dead. This is most likely caused by a vertibird killing them.
Trinity Tower only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Trinity Tower is based on the real life "200 Clarendon", (previously called John Hancock Tower) and is the tallest building in Boston, as well as the tallest building in New England. The real tower is at about the same location as the in game location. Further evidence is that the real life tower is located directly adjacent to Trinity Church, just as in the game. It is interesting to note that the real life building is a minimalist "all glass" building, while the in game tower does not look like this. This is another instance of the divergent timeline of the Fallout universe, as the real life tower was not built until the 1970s.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ps4 If the companion fails to enter the second elevator on the way down, they may get stuck in the path between the two elevators. If the player character accepts Strong into their party at the foot of the tower, the companion will not be able to return to the settlement they're sent to, but will stay stuck on that path. To fix that, the player character has to manually retrieve the companion from that spot. (Any companions should be dismissed at the foot of the tower or the problem will be repeated.) [verification overdue]
- To avoid that bug, the player character should make sure that the companion is actually on the elevator.
- ps4 The safe located in the South-East end on the Mid Level specifies that it is an Expert lock, but may actually require a higher lockpicking skill.[verification overdue]