Trinity Tower was devastated by the Great War and the subsequent two centuries of exposure. Large sections of the building are noticeably absent and the tower is infested by mutant hounds and super mutants. Despite this devastation, some computer terminals and elevators still function. Strong and Rex Goodman are being held captive by mutants near the top of the tower.
- Melee bobblehead - Found in the cage where Strong and Rex Goodman are being held, at the very top of Trinity Tower.
- Macbeth script - Right next to the bobblehead.
- Trinity Tower cell key - In a steamer trunk near the prison cell or by talking to Goodman.
- Super mutant cowl armor - Ground floor, next to the stairs, behind the counter.
- Super mutant waistcloth - From the ground floor go up the stairs and take the elevator up. When it stops exit and immediately make a hard left, dropping down a level into an inactive elevator car. Exit the elevator and look right to find the waistcloth sitting on top of a safe, behind the counter. One will need to pick an Advanced lock or hack a Novice terminal to leave the room.
- Super mutant leg guards - From the waistcloth, follow the hallway and go up the collapsed floor. When reaching the top, stop and turn around 180 degrees. There will be a room with stairs. Go up the stairs and turn left. The leg guards are in the back of this room, sitting on a flipped over refrigerator.
- Super mutant leg armor - After a second elevator ride, the leg armor will be directly ahead when the elevator doors open, sitting on a counter.
- Super mutant heavy armor - At the top of the tower, look left and it is sitting on the floor.
- There is a weapons workbench at the top where Strong and Rex Goodman are held.
- Upon fighting their way up the tower for the first time, the super mutant leader, Fist, will be heard shouting over the speakers, complimenting the Sole Survivor and saying the super mutants they just fought were the weakest.
- Trinity Tower is by far the tallest building in Fallout 4.
- Sometimes upon entering the topmost area, Fist will be dead. This is most likely caused by a Vertibird killing him.
- The room that Rex and Strong are held in does not have a radio in it despite Rex saying they left one in there.
- A member of the Brotherhood of Steel tried to jump off Trinity Tower, hoping to break the record for highest jump made in a suit of power armor. Unfortunately, he was caught and suspended from his power armor.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Trinity Tower is based on the real life "200 Clarendon" (previously called John Hancock Tower); the tallest building in both Boston and New England. The real tower is at about the same location as the in-game version, as well as being located directly adjacent to Trinity Church, just as in the game. The real life building is a minimalist "all glass" building, while the in-game tower has a vastly different exterior. This is another instance of the divergent timeline of the Fallout universe, as the real life tower was not built until the 1970s.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
- ps4 If the companion fails to enter the second elevator on the way down, they may get stuck in the path between the two elevators. If the player character accepts Strong into their party at the foot of the tower, the companion will not be able to return to the settlement they're sent to, but will stay stuck on that path. To fix that, the player character has to manually retrieve the companion from that spot. (Any companions should be dismissed at the foot of the tower or the problem will be repeated.) [verification overdue]
- To avoid that bug, the player character should make sure that the companion is actually on the elevator.
- ps4 xboxone The safe located in the southeast end on the middle level specifies that it is an Expert lock, but may actually require a higher lockpicking skill.[verification overdue]