The church consists of an entry foyer, a main room, some small rooms upstairs, and a basement. In the main room the floor has caved in, making it difficult to access the back of the church without jumping or taking an alternate path. A group of super mutants occupy the rear area of the church across the chasm on the main floor, and can easily spot the Sole Survivor upon entering the church. Several narrow stairwells link the upper and lower sections of the church together, offering several paths between the upper, lower, and main levels. There is a cellar door exit in the back of the church.
- Astoundingly Awesome Tales, issue #43 - On the lectern, by the steamer trunk at the East side of the Trinity Church interior.
- Flux sensor - in a green steam trunk opposite of the podium on the ground floor. This is an item for one of the Quartermastery quests. This item does not appear until this location is specified in the quest.
- Four overdue books – One on a shelf located in a small room that can be found by going down the stairs at the East end of the main floor of Trinity Church. The 2nd on the shelves in the basement dining/drinking area. The 3rd and 4th downstairs next to a broken computer terminal (one on a desk and the other on a table).
- Super mutant wrist wraps behind an Expert lock on the upper-most non-attic floor.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - in nursery opposite of podium on the basement level.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted (it ask to clear supermutants from Trinity Plaza, but actually is Trinity Church)
- Leading by Example
- Cleansing the Commonwealth
- If any companion is taken to see the underground "nursery", they will say a unique comment.
Trinity Church only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
[platforms tag needed] A locked door in the uppermost non-attic level (mentioned above, which contains super mutant wrist wraps) reads as having an "Expert" lock when moused over, however it seems to actually be a Master lock and requires Locksmith level 3 to open. [verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.