Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A light brown trilby with a leather band wrapped above the brim, it provides a small bonus to Charisma while worn. The hat may be modified with ballistic weave to afford the Sole Survivor additional protection as well.
- One can be found in Faneuil Hall on a shelf on the ground level East of the street under a Fallon's Department Store sign.
- One can be found on a table at Charles View Amphitheater.
- Both worn and battered fedoras are worn by Triggermen.
- Sometimes sold by Becky Fallon in Fallon's Basement within Diamond City.
- New settlers may spawn with the hat.
- One can be found in one of the display cases in Back Street Apparel.
- One can be found in a bathroom stall on the ground floor of Fallon's department store.
- Worn by Henry Cooke.
- One can be found in the locker room near the entrance inside Weston water treatment plant
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.