It cannot fit a full set of billiard balls inside of it, only taking about four balls.
Triangles are pretty difficult to find in the wasteland as there are not many of them and they are mostly found on pool tables.
- One in the Museum station, inside raider rec-room.
- One in the Rivet City market.
- One in the Talon Company outpost near the Arlington Library.
- One in the Arlington Library, in the media archives.
- One at Tenpenny Tower, in the Federalist Lounge.
- One in Paradise Falls, in the barracks.
- One in the Old Olney underground, in the eastern-most chamber, upstairs next to the pool table.