Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This page is about the location that appears in Fallout 3 (The Pitt add-on). For the unmarked location that appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see Train tunnel.|
I'll meet you up by the tunnel that leads to the Pitt. You go get whatever you'll need for the trip.”— Wernher
The train tunnel is a metro tunnel added with the Fallout 3 add-on The Pitt and is located north-west of Fort Constantine. It is a small area, inhabited by slavers and Pitt slaves. The interior only consists of a small tunnel, with invisible walls preventing the Lone Wanderer from going very far into it.
It was converted into a makeshift camp so slavers can periodically sell slaves to the Pitt raiders.
A small camp with a slave pen and living quarters of the slavers.
- If the player attempts to go down the tunnel on foot, a message will appear stating that the tunnel leads into darkness and he/she cannot continue.
- If you choose to not get an outfit and just pass by the slavers, Wernher will automatically appear inside the tunnel, without conflicting with the slavers.
- If you have cleared out Paradise Falls by killing all the slavers, Ramsey will recognise you after speaking to you and will immediately become hostile along with the rest of the slavers.
- There is no time delay in traveling the 249 miles to The Pitt.
- The footlocker in the lean-to next to the slave pen near the train tunnel will disappear after The Pitt's quest-line. It is advisable for the Lone Wanderer to not store their items in the footlocker prior to starting the quest or they will lose all of the items stored.
- The Enclave set up many camps near this location, so look out when using it as a fast travel drop off point to visit undiscovered locations nearby.
- If Ramsey and the other slavers are left alive, or if the slaves are not freed, they will disappear after the completion of The Pitt's quest-line.
Behind the scenesEdit
During the dialogue with the newly freed slave, the player is given the dialogue option "Your clothes. Give them to me. Now.", a reference to the movie The Terminator, said by The Terminator after arriving naked having gone back in time and encounters some punks.