The toy alien is a pre-War children's toy. It has no special uses; like most junk items, it can be broken down, sold, or used as a decoration.
Like the teddy bears scattered about the wasteland, alien toys can often be found in humorous or suggestive situations and poses, sometimes even together with teddy bears.
Toy alien (1)
- One can be found in the Boxing Gym. The toy has been posed to look like he is lifting a 160 pound weight.
- Another can be found in the Railroad HQ, down the ramp from Tinker Tom's workshop and to the right, along with a toy rocketship and a dinner fork.
- May sometimes be dropped by feral ghouls, or gulpers.
- Another one can be found in the Concord Civic Access, next to a toolbox.
- Another one can be found in ArcJet Systems, positioned on top of a rocket.
- Another one can be found in a Pulowski Preservation shelter, next to a wooden block - I & D and a wooden block - V & F, as well as a Vault-Tec lunchbox.
- One can be found in the Faneuil Hall, downstairs in the gift store on the middel counter next to a baseball glove.
- fo4aut One can be found at Fort Hagen satellite array near the entrance on top of a chem box. (May or may not be there due to this area being controlled by the Rust Devils.)
- fo4aut One can be found at the Mechanist's lair. Carry on until you get to an assembly area, destroy the machinegun turret and walk up behind it. Follow the passage round and above there's a toy alien on top of a Giddyup Buttercup.
- One can be found in the West Roxbury station on a bench next to a toy car.