| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenades.|
For an overview of other chemical and gas grenades, see Chemical and gas grenades.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The blast from a Toxic Grenade doesn't do much damage, but the poison splashed on nearby enemies will slowly deplete their health.”
Toxic grenades are explosive, thrown weapons in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
It's less powerful in terms of direct damage compared to the frag grenade but more powerful in terms of duration. Once the target or targets are affected, they receive continuous damage for ten seconds.
- Carbon Mill Storage, found in footlocker.
- Carbon Mill Generator, found in footlocker.
- Carbon Mill Office, found in footlocker.
- Los Bridge East - Los Docks Shipyard - Los Shipyard Warehouse, found sometimes on Ghoul corpses.
- Los Docks Holding Pens, found on Kamikaze Ghoul corpses.
- Secret Vault Ruins Level 1, purchased from Shop-Tec.
It's possible to have almost infinite. In Chapter 2, after Rhombus gives you the key to open the door of the Secret Vault, in the area "Los Holdings Pens", Kamikaze ghouls reappear endlessly in various places and almost always drop a Toxic Grenade when they die.