| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenades.|
For an overview of other chemical and gas grenades, see Chemical and gas grenades.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Toxic Grenades don’tdo much damage when they detonate - but the lethal fumes that pour out of these devices will continually harm anything that doesn’t have some heavy resistance to toxins.”— FOBOS Manual page 28, "Explosives"
Toxic grenades are explosive, thrown weapons in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
It's less powerful in terms of direct damage compared to the frag grenade but more powerful in terms of duration. Once the target or targets are affected, they receive continuous damage for ten seconds.
- Carbon Mill Storage, found in footlocker.
- Carbon Mill Generator, found in footlocker.
- Carbon Mill Office, found in footlocker.
- Los Bridge East - Los Docks Shipyard - Los Shipyard Warehouse, found sometimes on Ghoul corpses.
- Los Docks Holding Pens, found on Kamikaze Ghoul corpses.
- Secret Vault Ruins Level 1, purchased from Shop-Tec.
It's possible to have almost infinite. In Chapter 2, after Rhombus gives you the key to open the door of the Secret Vault, in the area "Los Holdings Pens", Kamikaze ghouls reappear endlessly in various places and almost always drop a Toxic Grenade when they die.