Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of glasses in the Fallout series, see Glasses.|
Tortiseshell glassesIn-game spelling, punctuation and/or grammar are brownish orange flecked glasses that are rarer than other glasses. They provide a Damage Resistance of 1 and no other effects. They can be repaired with any other type of glasses.
- Mister Burke and Martha Wilson both wear a pair.
- On the table next to Snowflake, the ghoul barber on the second floor of the Underworld.
- A pair is on one of the mounted brahmin heads in Dukov's Place.
- Inside the Citadel mess hall on the left most table on the back wall.
- Inside Tenpenny Tower at New Urban Apparel.
- One can be obtained with the purchase of the love machine theme for the Megaton house.
- A pair can be found in Mister Burke's house in Megaton.
- Inside the Taft Tunnel after the Lone Wanderer's second encounter with the Enclave and feral ghouls. They will be on the floor with a skeleton holding jet in a medical room.
- Broken Steel A wasteland camp appears south of Arefu after completing Take it Back!. One of the women always wears tortiseshell glasses, can be killed for no karma penalty, and respawns periodically.
Behind the scenesEdit
The spelling is incorrect, and should be either tortoise shell, tortoise-shell or tortoiseshell. Nonetheless, the original, incorrect spelling has remained through all the patches. It could be that this is due to 'Tortiseshell' being a brand of glasses, but this is merely speculation.