Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For the runaway slave, see Alejandra Torres.|
Hi there. Looking to spend some caps?”
Torres is apparently searching for a lost laser pistol, and will ask the Courier for help in retrieving it.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Pistol Packing: Knight Torres tells the Courier that a laser pistol has come up missing and tasks them with tracking it down.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Recon armor||Frag grenades
Gauss rifle or
tri-beam laser rifle
|Hidden Valley depot key
Drained microfusion cells
Missing laser pistol
Note: weapons are only shown if they are new additions according to level. In the case of level 4, weapons listed are all the beginning weapons available in her inventory.
Level 4: Weapons: 12.7mm submachine gun, anti-materiel rifle, ballistic fist, caravan shotgun, displacer glove, Fat Man, hunting rifle, laser rifle, Marksman carbine, minigun, plasma rifle, riot shotgun, service rifle, super sledge, thermic lance, varmint rifle.
- Knight Torres' armory re-stocks every four days.
- If you complete the quest Eyesight to the Blind before finding the pistol for her, she will no longer ask you about it. The pistol in question will also be gone from the rock in Scorpion Gulch. (Fixed in a patch)
- By disabling clipping, and flying through the wall to the left of the armory window, you can find two unopenable footlockers, and a container labeled "Torres's Trunk", which is a typo, and can not be opened due to the fact that it requires a key that does not exist.
Knight Torres appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc ps3 xbox360 If you enter the bunker with all three mission holotapes, you encounter a bug where she won't sell anything to you, even after completing Still in the Dark and even Eyesight to the Blind. She'll only say she can't sell anything to outsiders, as per Elder's orders. [verified] This is fixed in the PC-Steam version.
- ps3 Torres' cap count may become bugged and will never decrease, allowing the player to sell Torres as many items as they please. [verified]
- pc xbox360 Torres sometimes moves away from the window to a distance where the player can no longer interact with her. When this happens, PC players can use console command tcl to walk through the wall and speak with her. Note: You can walk into her area by going to the lower level (under the metal walkway) if she is unreachable.[verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 Torres' inventory will not automatically refresh every three days, but instead only refreshes three days after the player last visited the second level of the Brotherhood of Steel bunker. Torres' inventory will remain the same if the player should re-enter the facility before three in-game days have passed since they last entered. [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 The expanded inventory which Torres will sell to you upon completion of either Eyesight to the Blind or Tend to Your Business are only added once, and will disappear once Torres' inventory has been refreshed. [verified]
- pc xbox360 ps3 Torres is marked as respawning, meaning that if she is killed, she will be resurrected after three in-game days. [verified]
- pc Torres can randomly spawn outside near the Scorpion Gulch and can get permanently stuck around or in the radioactive crater where centaurs are found. [verified]
- pc xbox360 ps3 When you return to Torres with the missing laser pistol, she will keep asking if you've found it if you talk to her again. [verified] This is fixed in the PC-Steam version.