You see a piece of paper with writing on it. It looks like it's part of a code of some sort. Unfortunately, the code is incomplete. If only you could find all three pieces.”
They are three pieces of paper with writing on it, and part of a code. Combined, they form one of the password paper.
- Torn paper 1 - Codewords: Physics Password KSLJ, Chemistry Password TIU and Biology Password INTL.
- Torn paper 2 - Codewords: KJ: Ken-Lee-9, ASPO- Lo-S and VR- Dnky-Pnch-
- Torn paper 3 - Codewords: 7313, hi-S12908 and 98790}
They have been scattered around the Steel Palace.
- Torn paper 1 in the bathroom in the west area (just to the right of the toilet),
- Torn paper 2 in the small kitchen area just south of the same toilet.
- Torn paper 3 in the upper corner of the sleeping area in the southeast.