A tool is a miscellaneous item in Fallout and Fallout 2.
A super tool set, containing various useful tools, including pliers (20% bonus to Repair when used).
Tools are worth a lot of money if you sell them to certain people, and they are quite common. You can give a set of tools and a wrench to Valerie in exchange for a super tool kit one day later.
- If you tagged Repair, your character will have one of these at the start.
- Doc Morbid has one on his person.
- Next to the destroyed robot in the Klamath rat caves.
- Inside a locker in Smitty's shack in The Den.
- On a shelf in Skeeter's workshop in Gecko.
- In a locker on second floor in Vault City's vault.
- Purchased from the merchant at the Abbey (Fallout 2 Restoration Project).