A plate made out of tin, used for holding and carrying foods until such time as they are eaten.
The Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts adds the workbench recipe Meals-to-Metal, allowing the player to convert tin plates (in combination with a butter knife, fork, and metal spoon) into a scrap metal.
They are fairly common and can be found in settlements throughout the wasteland.
- 16 in Fort Independence.
- 14 in the Evergreen Mills bazaar and foundry.
- 9 in Fort Constantine's Launch Control bunker.
- 7 in The Brass Lantern.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 25 in the Bison Steve Hotel, mainly in the kitchen.
- 16 can be found on a picnic table at the NCR Correctional Facility.
- 13 Camp McCarran's dining tent at the back end, outside.
- 12 in the House Resort.
- 12 in Vault 11's lower level.
- 7 in the pantry of the Tops restaurant.
- This item shares the appearance of the dog bowl.