A plate made out of tin, used for holding and carrying foods until such time as they are eaten.
In Fallout 3 they can be used as ammunition for the Rock-It Launcher, in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts they can be used to make scrap metal, or in Old World Blues Muggy can break them down into 20 .357 magnum cases and 15 .44 magnum cases.
- Commonly found throughout the wasteland in kitchens, dining rooms, campsites or anywhere else which has at one point had humans living in it.
- 16 in Fort Independence.
- 14 in the Evergreen Mills bazaar and foundry.
- 9 in Fort Constantine's Launch Control bunker.
- 7 in The Brass Lantern.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 25 in the Bison Steve Hotel, mainly in the kitchen.
- 16 can be found on a picnic table at the NCR Correctional Facility.
- 13 Camp McCarran's dining tent at the back end, outside.
- 12 in the House Resort.
- 12 in Vault 11's lower level.
- This item shares the appearance of the dog bowl.