Tin cans are sealed metal containers used to hold and preserve perishable food, such as Pork n' Beans. Their airtight seal allows food to keep for years, although after the Great War, most tin cans found are open, empty and many times, even unlabeled.
Tin can (1)
Unrusted tin can (1)
- May sometimes be dropped by feral ghouls.
- 26 in The Dig
- 25 can be found in the federal ration stockpile.
- 25 inside Vault 95
- 21 at Thicket Excavations
- 15 in the Mass Pike Tunnel
- 15 inside Vault 114
- 14 inside Greenetech Genetics
- 13 at the Corvega assembly plant
- 13 in Saugus Ironworks
- 11 inside West Roxbury station
- 11 in the Cambridge Polymer Labs
- 10 at the Wicked Shipping Fleet Lockup
- 10 in Vault 81
- 10 inside Joe's Spuckies
- Nine at the NH&M Freight Depot
- Eight at the Drumlin Diner
- Eight at Finch farm
- Eight at Vault 75
- Eight at Walden Pond
- Eight inside Fort Hagen