Tin cans are sealed metal containers used to hold and preserve perishable food, such as Pork n' Beans. Their airtight seal allows food to keep for years, although after the Great War, most tin cans found are open, empty, and many times, even unlabeled.
- On the ground, the cinderblock wall, at the foot of the bed and on the metal shelf of the root cellar.
- May sometimes be dropped by feral ghouls.
- Large amounts can be found in the Federal ration stockpile.
- 12 unrusted can be found in Vault 114.
- One unrusted in Gladys' room, Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.