The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Timothy can be found during a random encounter. If the player character speaks to him, he will ask for the location of Bunker Hill. The Sole Survivor has various dialogue options depending on whether Bunker Hill has been visited.
- If Bunker Hill has been visited, one has the option to ask for caps, to provide directions, or withhold them. Alternatively, he can be questioned as to why he is going there.
- If Bunker Hill has not been visited, the option to provide directions is replaced with "sorry" and provides different dialogue. Functionally this works the same as saying "no".
- Timothy will wander the wasteland aimlessly if he is not provided directions. If he is, he will slowly walk towards Bunker Hill. He can be encountered several times and will still be asking for directions, even if he has been given directions and is just outside Bunker Hill.
- If placing an item through reverse pickpocketing, it will not be there if he is encountered again.
- The speech check to ask for caps can still be passed for XP if Bunker Hill hasn't been visited and can't give directions there.
Timothy appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.