Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || For an overview of other types of dynamite in the Fallout series of games, see dynamite.|
For the character from Fallout 3, see Timebomb.
The time bomb is an improvised explosive weapon. Unlike a proximity mine, once activated it cannot be disarmed, and will automatically detonate after 15 seconds. It is a placed explosive, and cannot be used in V.A.T.S. While most other placed explosives are flat, the time bomb is rounded, and thus it is capable of rolling down inclines and bouncing off objects instead of remaining in place once set. This weapon can be used to earn the Gun Runners' Arsenal challenge, Crackerjack Timing.
This weapon can be crafted by the player character.
Duct tape (1)
Egg timer (1)
Time bomb (1)
- Time bomb, high yield Gun Runners' Arsenal.
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||Attacks in V.A.T.S.||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||Action point cost||- Action point cost|
|Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per action point||- Damage per action point|
|Damage per second||- Damage per second||Weapon spread||- Weapon spread|
|Area of effect damage||- Area of effect damage||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|Effect damage & duration||- Effect damage & duration||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|Bonus effects||- Bonus effects||Weight||- Weight|
|Attacks per second||- Attacks per second||Value in caps||- Value in caps|
|Critical chance % multiplier||- Critical chance % multiplier||Value to weight ratio||- Value to weight ratio|
|Critical damage||- Critical damage||Skill required||- Skill required|
|Critical effect damage & duration||- Critical effect damage & duration||Strength required||- Strength required|
|With all mods attached||- With all mods attached|
|Weapon name (current weapon is highlighted)||Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||Damage per second||Area of effect damage||Attacks per second||Critical Chance % multiplier||Critical damage||Action Point cost||Damage per action point||Weapon spread||Magazine capacity (shots per reload)||Durability (number of attacks before breaking)||Weight||Value in caps||Value to weight ratio||Skill required||Strength required|
|Time bomb, high yield (Mad Bomber) fnvgra||1||120.3||400||0.3||x1||0||24||16.7||0.0||1||245||0.5||750||1500||50||1|
- Camp McCarran - Can be bought from Sgt. Contreras.
- Mick & Ralph's - Can occasionally be bought from Mick.
- Great Khan armorer - Can be bought from the armorer.
- Caesar's Legion Safehouse - 2 can be found on the furthest right bed with patch 18.104.22.168x installed.
- Hoover Dam - Can occasionally be bought from Quartermaster Bardon.
- Can be bought from Joshua Graham.
- Despite containing five sticks of dynamite, the time bomb only does twice the damage of a single stick.
- Reverse-pickpocketing a live time bomb will cause it to detonate much faster than normal.
- The dynamite is labeled Inert. meaning it is stable and can only be detonated with a blasting cap or similar device, despite being able to explode if shot.
- The time bomb can be picked up and moved around once placed, unlike most other placed explosives.